tab

PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wedding Songs

Evergreen song all the time..

I love u- Celine Dion
Thank god I found you- Mariah Carey n 98 degree
How do I live without you- Trisha Yearwood
Because you love me- Celine Dion
I want to spend my lifetime loving you-  Marc Anthony n Tina Arena
There you'll be - Faith Hill
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
I knew i love you- Savage Garden
One sweet days- Mariah Carey n Boyz II Men
My all- Mariah Carey
I still belive- Mariah Carey
All my life- K-ci n Jojo
I miss u like crazy- The moffats
When you belive- Mariah Carey n Whitney Houston
If you only knew- The moffats n Gill
First Love- Utada Hikaru



Nowdays chic song that i luv...

 Taylor swift- Fairy tale

will update soon ok...

~xoxo~

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...